Re: [wtp-dev] Weblogic Support

Jeremy,

Yes we have a Generic BEA Weblogic 8.1 adapter, but your help would be appreciated.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

"Whitlock, Jeremy    x66075" <Jeremy_Whitlock@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/10/2005 03:57 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"Eclipse WebTools (E-mail)" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Weblogic Support

WTP-Dev,

Anyone know who, if anyone, is working on the Weblogic support for WTP?  I have my own Weblogic plugin:

https://eclipse-plugin.projects.dev2dev.bea.com/

and thought about beginning the task if no one else has.  If work has already started on the Weblogic support for WTP, who would be the person to speak to to get involved?  Thanks,

Jeremy Whitlock
ADP/SIS - Programmer Analyst

4725 Independence Street

Wheat Ridge, CO 80033