[wtp-dev] Re: [wtp-committers] wtp-I Build Failed

I clenaed some of our old build and did the push again.  The build is there.

At 06:28 PM 1/13/2005, David M Williams wrote:

As far as I can tell ... this build " failed" because it failed to FTP to download site (and I've heard there's some disk full problems at download eclipse). [plus, there were some test failures].
I have *attempted* to re-FTP using the "justPublish" target but not positive that's will do what it sounds like .... so, just wanted to keep everyone informed.

David

ozgur.tumer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

01/13/2005 09:41 AM
cbrealey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, csalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, david_williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, deboer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ndai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pavery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-committers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx