Re: [wtp-dev] a new WTP Architecture Overview document is available

Arthur,

I agree with that. All stuff that needs Java (that is, JDT) should be part of JST.

[]s, Fernando Lozano

However, we need to make the distinction between Java in general and J2EE in particular. For example, JDT supports J2SE but not J2EE. A future version of JAX-RPC will include a J2SE binding for clients. We'll need to decide which bucket to put that in. My feeling is that it should also go in JST despite the name.

Back to the top