Re: [wildwebdeveloper-dev] How to run from sources?

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 4:05 PM Christian Pontesegger <christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:
o.e.wildwebdeveloper/node_modules is not available. What is the
recommended way to populate it?

Unfortunately, we miss some documentation on that topic. If you wish to start a CONTRIBUTING file and submit it, that would be very welcome!

One right way to populate it is to run `mvn clean generate-resources` on Wild Web Developer. We might be able to configure m2e so that it happens automatically. I don't think it was even tried, so feel free to open an issue to consider that.

Thanks in advance!

Back to the top