[wildwebdeveloper-dev] Dockerfile, Automated Tests and SonarCloud analysis

Hi all,

FYI, I've enabled some automated tests on the CI builds. This involved creating a Dockerfile containing the dependencies (the struggle was with Xvnc) and small tweaks in the Jenkinsfile.
See change at https://github.com/eclipse/wildwebdeveloper/commit/b7990a45eba3b54320ccd9332a6ed6802f948034

I also created a CI job that runs static analysis and show quality dashboard on SonarCloud. Here is the job: https://jenkins.eclipse.org/wildwebdeveloper/job/SonarCloud-analysis/ and here are the results:https://jenkins.eclipse.org/wildwebdeveloper/job/SonarCloud-analysis/

Enjoy!

--
Mickael Istria