Re: [websocket-dev] Getting an M1 release out soon

Feel free to (maven) deploy the milestone releases to wherever you think it's appropriate.

Thanks for taking care of this.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 5:12 AM Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06/01/2020 21:47, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a heads up that I intend to try and get an M1 release out based
> on the current state of the repo (or whatever state it is in when I get
> everything lined up) so other Jakarta EE projects that depend on
> WebSocket can get going on their package migration work.
>
> I'm just checking what the Eclipse process require to do this.

Short version - we can push milestones and RCs as necessary BUT don't
use this as a way to avoid formal releases. We're not, so we're good.

I've already done this for EL so as soon as the PR to update the version
number to include a Milestone qualifier I should be able to get this done.

I'll note significant progress (hopefully just that it is available) on
this list.

Mark