Re: [wb-dev] Status of active committers

I'm also OK with being retired, thanks!

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 1:42 PM Eric Clayberg via wb-dev <wb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm happy to retire 🙂

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 1:39 PM Patrick Ziegler via wb-dev <wb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello again,

as part of the release review, I was asked to check whether the list of
committers is still up-to-date.

After going through the list I saw that:

- Michael Golubev's last commit was in 2019

- Kenn Hussey never committed to this project

- Eric Clayberg's last commit was in 2014

Are you three still planning on contributing to this project in the
future? Otherwise I would consider retiring you, so that you become
historical committers.

Many regards,

Patrick