Re: [wakaama-dev] License clarification

Hi,
There is a couple of answer in the FAQ related to EPL/EDL dual licensing and how it works regarding copyleft:
https://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-2.0/faq.php#epl-secondary

I'm not a lawyer, but from my software engineer PoV, it's either you pick the EPL with the patent clause and the copyleft clause or the EDL, which is a BSD-like license: no patent protection but no copyleft clause.
HTH,
--
Julien