[wakaama-dev] Can anyone help me?

Good Morning / Evening all!

I wondered if you may be able to help me? My name is Sam and I work for a IoT recruitment company based in the UK, however we have a client based in the US that have asked us to help find them with embedded engineers, embedded engineers with experience of LWM2M. Having found Wakaama via GitHub I thought it would be a good idea to get in touch with the Subscribers to the of the maillist.

If you happen to be a engineer in North America that is available for a 18 month freelance / contract position I’d love to have a chat with you!

I’m looking for

Embedded Software Engineer

Strong coding skills in C in an RTOS environment.

Bare Metal

Ability to Solder and use an Oscilloscope.

Has experience ideally with LwM2M or MQTT

Cellular / Mobile Networks and Modems

I look forward to hearing back from anyone that may be interested or available!

Kind Regards

Book a time to speak to me that suits you: Click Here

Sam WILTSHIRE

Delivery Manager

m: +44 (0) 7837 672 121

t: +44 (0) 117 422 0192 (UK)

e: sam.wiltshire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://linktr.ee/paratus

paratuspeople.com

Bristol • Amsterdam • Brussels • Munich

Member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Paratus People Limited/Paratus People Netherlands BV. Any information contained in this e-mail that leads to the placement of an individual within a period of six (6) months of the date of this e-mail shall constitute an introduction by Paratus People Limited/Paratus People Netherlands BV of that individual and carry an appropriate fee in accordance with either the terms and conditions in place at the time of placement or the standard terms and conditions of Paratus People Limited/Paratus People Netherlands BV, whichever is appropriate. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. As Paratus People Limited/Paratus People Netherlands BV cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-Mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use. If you have registered your CV with Paratus People Limited / Paratus People Netherlands BV then thank you. The data on your CV will be used for the purposes of considering your application to work for us or clients and companies that we represent. It will be used solely for this purpose and if we wish to use it for any other purpose, we will get in contact with you seeking your consent before doing so. We have either spoken to you directly or have obtained your profile from an external supplier with which you have a separate agreement which permits this – for example Job Boards or Social Media sites. Should you wish to withdraw or change this consent, please send an email to datacontroller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. A copy of our updated Privacy Policy that details your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is available via our website or on request. Managing Director / Directeur/ Geschäftsführer: Tom White

Featured in:

cidimage001.jpg@01D61262.FC47FEC0          cidimage002.jpg@01D61262.FC47FEC0

Back to the top