From: wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Scott Bertin
Sent: Wednesday, 20 February, 2019 14:54
To: Wakaama developer discussions <wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wakaama-dev] LWM2M 1.1 next steps

The next few things I plan on working on are:

  1. Making TLV support optional.
  2. Expanding read/write/observe to handle resource instances.
  3. Bootstrap changes.

Regards,

Scott

Image removed by sender. TelularHorzPrimary1542216844.jpg

Scott Bertin
Senior Firmware Engineer

D: 678.264.2042 | F: 678.264.2082 | sbertin@xxxxxxxxxxx

Image removed by sender. AME063RGB1542217126.jpg
Telular is a Business Unit of AMETEK, Inc.

Back to the top