From: wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Barbuse
Sent: Wednesday, 11 January, 2017 11:39
To: wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wakaama-dev] Wakaama client and observable data send failures

Hi everybody,

I have some questions about client usage but as of now the most urgent is the following: I need to let my application to know when wakaama was not able to push change notification of a given observable resource. Is it possible and, if yes, how?

Cheers,

Denis Brachet Barbuse
Firmware Developer
Tierra S.p.A.
Via Lombardore, 223
10040 Leini TO
ITALY
dbarbuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dbarbuse@xxxxxxxxxx
www.tierratelematics.com

Confidentiality Notice: This message (including attachments) is a private communication solely for use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) or believe you received this message in error, notify the sender immediately and then delete this message. Any other use, retention, dissemination or copying is prohibited and may be a violation of law, including the Electronic Communication Privacy Act of 1986.   ­­

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros