De : wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de jacques bourhis
Envoyé : vendredi 18
novembre 2016 22:49
À : wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [wakaama-dev] Propositions to make Wakaama better

From marketing point of view, merging both is maybe an interesting proposal to solve our minor issue on website and logo.

But doing so, I'm afraid we will lose an important advantage we have today having both separated with different project leads and developer teams.
The fact, each one is implementing on its own the standard with different team and they are working perfectly well together, offers to those developments the status of "reference implementations".
From my point of view, this coupled situation brings a big value for both projects and the overall LWM2M offer at the end by increasing robustness and reliability in regards of standard compliancy.