[wakaama-dev] Socket addrinfo

Hi,

I have a small doubt regarding socket addrinfo

I am running wakaama client.

When new connection is created, in connection_create function, getaddrinfo is returning  p->ai_addrlen with length=8.

In recvfrom function, addrLen is populated as 16 which is taken as sizeof(sockaddr_storage)

When a packet is received, before calling lwm2m_handle_packet, it checks for connection match,
So, In connection_find function, check is failing (connP->addrLen == addrLen).
Can you please help me figure out, where I am going wrong.

Thanks,
Rajesh kumar S R

Back to the top