Re: [wakaama-dev] Secureclient connection failure

Hi Achim,
Thanks for the answer.
I found  my issue root cause:
get_security_object uses strdup API to duplicate the psk key,
Unfortunately  my psk key contains 0x00 value in a middle of  psk key
string buffer.
As a result strdup duplicates not whole psk buffer string.
The solution is to use malloc(psklen) instead of strdup API.

Regards,
Boris Shlafman