[wakaama-dev] [wakaama] bootstrap server send put command but didn't send object instance

Hi,

I'm testing client with BS server and found some problem.

Problem 1 :
After I send bs request (/bs?ep=wlc), the BS server send PUT to modify /0 without instance id.

Wakaama will return BAD_REQUEST_4_00 if there is no instance id. (bootstrap.c)

Is this server's problem?

內置圖片 1

Problem 2 :

If I test with leshan bs server, I will get ACK response after send "/bs?ep=wlc" and then get PUT from leshan.

But in this case server will trigger PUT /0 , PUT /1 , and then return ACK.

I search LWM2M spec but not very clearly define.   Is this scenario correct?

Thanks.

--
RickyLiu

Back to the top