From: Mark Bul <markbullaro@xxxxxxxxx>
To: wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2016 7:58 PM
Subject: [wakaama-dev] Lwm2m client

Hello.
I'm new here and I'm really having a hard time. I hope to find some help here :)

I'd like to understand how to do a very basic lwm2m client, maybe a server that calls a client every x seconds and the client replies or similar things.
I'm currently reading the:

RFC 7252 - The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)

I'm starting to understand what is coap and I also read several tutorials online, now I know what is it and what it does, but still I'm not able to understand the code of the wakaama client for example, it's too difficult for me, also because the project is big.
What do you counsel me to do/read to start understanding the code?
Do you have some documentations to let me understand how wakaama client works? I don't claim to understand everything, I just want to get a very basic understanding of how does it work to be able to do a basic client by myself.

Do you know if there's some very basic example of a comunication among a server and a client using lwm2m? Or however anything that can help me to get start with the code?

Thanks a lot. Your help is very appreciated.
Mark