Re: [wakaama-dev] LWM2M Server

Can somebody please open an Issues section on Wakaama GitHub
(https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama), as this mailing list seems to be
inresponsive.

Tracking questions on Issues list can be useful for newcomers as
documentation on Wakaama project is near to zero.

BR,
Drasko

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:41 AM, Drasko DRASKOVIC
<drasko.draskovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am wondering if Wakaama is suitable for deployment of production
> server. What is the current state of the server?
>
> I can see here server example:
> https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama/tree/master/tests/server, but I am
> wondering if there is somewhere a full server available based on
> Wakaama lib that we can deploy in production environment.
>
> Best regards,
> Drasko

Back to the top