[wakaama-dev] How to implement Default Minimum Period

Hi,

I am trying to implement Default Minimum Period for observe functionality of LWM2M Server Object with resource id - /1/0/2

1. First thing i wanted to know is that whether this feature is to be impelemented on Wakaama Client or on Leshan Server side

2. I tried to implemented this in Wakaama Client but i am unable to do. Can any one guide me or help me with any documentation where and what logic is to be implemented?

--
Ashish

Back to the top