Re: [wakaama-dev] defining new object

Hi Eytan,

> Or is it has to be a predefined language, and therefore the work to be done is on Leshan project.

Yes, lwm2m doesn't include a introspection of the meta-data. Therefore it's "to be done on Leshan"

Luckily there is already some information also in this mailing archive.
See/read the thread "Small help required in wakama test client", May 2015

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wakaama-dev/msg00089.html

The message from Julien Vermillard contains the related information.

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wakaama-dev/msg00096.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Communications (INST/ESY4)
Stuttgarter Straße 130
71332 Waiblingen
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de
www.blog.bosch-si.com

achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B