Re: [wakaama-dev] LwM2M client to RIOT‏

First of all I'm sorry for having messed up with the messages.

>Technically, using wakaama (including its coap implementation) should >work (see david’s answer).

That's great!

>The question may be more, what exactly your task is.

My task is to put a working LwM2M client to RIOT, that's all for the moment, so instead that doing a client from scratch (I'd take a year maybe to do that!!) I was trying to port wakaama into RIOT.

David said me that tests/client of wakaama has a lot of features for testing that are not necessary for a production client, so he suggested me to delete all the unneeded code (now I need to put it out from the useful code if I'm able to)

>“Embedded” mostly need to be small and therefore “duplicates” (two >coap-implementations) are not too welcome.

I didn't exactly got what are you referring to, why do you talk about two CoAP implementations? (you said that I can make wakaama work with his own CoAP implementations without adapting it to libcoap)

Hi Roberto

Technically, using wakaama (including its coap implementation) should work (see david’s answer).

The question may be more, what exactly your task is.

“Embedded” mostly need to be small and therefore “duplicates” (two coap-implementations) are not too welcome.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Communications (INST/ESY4)

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn