[wakaama-dev] LwM2M client to RIOT

Hi,

as I wrote sometime ago I'm working on the porting of wakaama client in RIOT, as far as I got the CoAP library in RIOT is different from that one used in wakaama, should I adapt wakaama client to work with the RIOT CoAP library?

Why if I just port Wakaama in RIOT it doesn't work? Maybe I didn't port all the files?

PS. does it exist some documentation about the wakaama client? Just to make it easier to read among all that lines of code...

Thank you,
Roberto

Back to the top