[wakaama-dev] application/link-format & wireshark

Hello,

I am checking Wakaama lwm2mclient with Leshan server and for this I am using Wireshark to check the packets that are exchanged. I am a bit confused about the content-types.

I am using Leshan 1.10 , latest version of wakaama and wireshark Version 1.12.3

1-register client)
When registering the Wakaama client to the server Wireshark reports as content-type
Payload: Payload Content-Format: text/plain; charset=utf-8 (no Content-Format), Length:
Payload Desc: text/plain; charset=utf-8

When reading the lwm2m spec at section 5.2.1 it says: The Media Type of this payload is application/link-format.

2-write timezone value)
When I try to (change)write the Timezone value I get from wireshark
Payload: Payload Content-Format: Unknown Type 1541, Length: 13

and I also get the following error from Leshan
Unable to write resource /3/0/15 for wakama_lwm2m : 400 Invalid CoAP code for LWM2M response: 161

3-write lifetime value)
When I try to (change)write the lifetime resource I get from wireshar:
Payload: Payload Content-Format: Unknown Type 1541, Length: 3

This time I get no error from Leshan

Are these wireshark issues or lwm2m implentation issues?

Thanks

Back to the top