Re: [vorto-dev] Vorto MQTT Generator Error

Hello Sravya,

After you generated, did you try Maven -> Update Project in Eclipse? Can you also check if you can build your mqtt project with maven from command line using “mvn clean install” ?

Cheers, Alex

From: vorto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vorto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sravya Kurada
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 5:03 PM
To: vorto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vorto-dev] Vorto MQTT Generator Error

Hi,

I am trying to abstract a device using vorto,generate corresponding MQTT,web application code and connect the device to an MQTT broker .

I am following the below link :

But, after the I generate MQTT code(using vorto-mqtt generator) ; Java beans code(using java-beans generator)  and update the projects - I am getting a

"import org.springframework.integration.mqtt.support.DefaultPahoMessageConverter;" cannot be resolved error .

Here's the link to MQTT Generator project pom.xml file MQTT Generator POM

Can anyone help me resolve this issue .

Regards

Sravya K

Back to the top