[vorto-dev] GSoc 2016

Hi

I read about Vorto and liked the work being done by it. I have looked at the ideas submitted by Vorto on https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Ideas and would like to work on one of these for GSoc this year.

It would be really helpful if I could discuss these ideas with someone so that I can get a better idea of the expectations from the project and the skills required to complete it. I am very comfortable working with Java, maven and Spring and know HTML, CSS and _javascript_.

Thanks
Shiv

Back to the top