[vorto-dev] Instructions for Building Vorto Project in git?

I have tried building the Vorto plugin project at git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/vorto/org.eclipse.vorto.git. I am having issues with dependencies, et cetera, and am chasing those issues down, one-by-one.

I'll continue to work independently, but could save some time if there are build instructions I have missed.

Is there a README with build instructions for the git project somewhere?

Thanks,
Steve Harmon

Back to the top