[volttron-dev] BACnet Load Control Object?

Hi,

I ran across the BACnet load control object and I was wondering if anyone is using it in any of their deployments? It seems like it could be a great way to handle flexible load for demand response in BACnet enabled buildings. Is it widely available in manufacturer's equipment? I'd like to feature it in the book chapter I am currently writing about BACnet but only if it is widely available and commonly used.

Thanx!

               jak

Back to the top