Re: [viatra-dev] ExportedParameter constraint vs type judgements

As far as I recall, the only reason to use the ExportedParameter PConstraint is to connect Variables from the PBody to the PParameters. Other than this, both LS and Rete ignores them.

Given that this constraint is very special, it is somewhat strange that it is handled the same way as all other PConstraint instances, but I don’t remember any more details… Maybe Gaben remembers the original design ideas more clearly.

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert