[viatra-dev] Next meeting

Hi all,

The latest log is available on the wiki: https://wiki.eclipse.org/VIATRA/DeveloperMeetingMinutes/Meeting20161208

The next meeting will be at 15 December 2016, 15:00 CET The preliminary notes for the meeting this week is available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvSRDLmPM81739VztXyhrWVoVJjQRzqnR4IehD7mb8s/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any points to discuss, feel free to add it.

Given we had repeated technical issues with Skype, this week we will try to hold the meeting via Google Hangouts, unless someone objects. Before the meeting I will share an URL that can be used to join.

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert