[viatra-dev] VIATRA plug-ins: Use about.html files

Hi all,

today we got a remainder that we have to add an about.html file to every plug-in we are distributing from eclipse.org in bug http://bugs.eclipse.org/508569

A more detailed analysis has shown that the required file was missing from _all_ source plug-ins, and quite a few of our newer plug-ins. I have added the required files and build.properties entries to all projects (see https://git.eclipse.org/c/viatra/org.eclipse.viatra.git/commit/?id=0ec587775bf70dafab437931356d3da63c94fe7d for the detailed list of changes); but for the future I would like to ask anybody who adds a plug-in to ensure that the required about.html files are also present.

Thanks,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert