[viatra-dev] 1.4 maintenance release planned

Hi all,

we have received some reports with regards to issues in the latest 1.4 release, and also got requests to support Eclipse Mars with current releases. We have decided that we extend the range of Xtext versions supported to 2.9.x-2.11.x, and push this also to the maintenance branch.

We are planning a 1.4.1 bugfix release (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.viatra/releases/1.4.1) for the 3rd November, and existing fixes are already backported to the corresponding branch. If anybody knows any additional fixes that should be released before 1.5,  please (1) open/target a corresponding bugzilla issue to the milestone 1.4.1, (2) make sure the fix is available as soon as possible. However, lets keep this branch clean, 1.4.1 should not contain any new features.

Best regards,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert