Re: [viatra-dev] next meeting

Hi all,

because of earlier requests, we want to reschedule the meeting times for the future.

We propose __15:00 CET each Thursday__ for future meetings.

If anybody has any objections, please share it. Today all participants of the meeting agreed this would be appropriate; if there are no objections until Monday, we will use the new schedule starting next week.

Best regards,
Zoltán

-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Eclipse Technologies Expert