[viatra-dev] Commit rights for Miklos Foldenyi have been expired

modeling.viatra Committers,
Zoltan Ujhelyi has expired the commit rights for Miklos Foldenyi (mfldnyi).
 The reason for this change is:

I had a private mail exchange with Miklos Foldenyi, who stated that he will
not have time to continue to work with the VIATRA project, and would like
to retire his commit rights. I will manage the technical aspects of this
change, but also would like to thank him in the name of the VIATRA project
for his previous contributions, mostly related to DSE and wish him best of
luck for the future. In the future, if he would like to join again, we will
welcome him again.

Back to the top