[viatra-dev] Guava re-export and CEP generator

Hi all,

after merging https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/58945 , the VIATRA build is now broken:
https://build.inf.mit.bme.hu/jenkins/job/VIATRA2-EMF-Core/819/console the specific issue is that guava is used without declared as dependency in the cep.emf.notification project.

I have started fixing the build: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/59248/

However, since this project includes code generated by CEP, I checked the VEPL generator and found that it does not add guava as a dependency to the VEPL projects (the EMF-IncQuery generator does). We should fix this in VIATRA 0.8, I think.

David, is my summary correct? If so, can you fix the CEP generator? I think /org.eclipse.viatra.cep.tooling.core/src/org/eclipse/viatra/cep/tooling/core/project/ProjectGenerationHelper.java#111 should include Guava at least.

Cheers,
-----
Ábel Hegedüs

IncQuery Labs Ltd.