Re: [viatra-dev] Git issue - java.io.IOException: End of IO Stream Read

Hi,

I haven’t, but multple people on cross-projects-issues have: https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg12464.html

The issue is caused by the update of a specific security-oriented library jsch, and the solution is to synchronize an updated version of that library.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Technology Expert