Re: [viatra-dev] VIATRA blog

Just to make sure we are thinking along the same lines, here's the motivation from my side: I added check expressions to the CEP language and it would be nice to post an example on that feature (containing a link to the language documentation, of course). I'd send a mail with the news to the few known users anyways - why not put it into a more reusable form?

If this sort of content fits the IncQuery blog, I'm fine with using that one.

we already have a blog for exactly the same purpose on incquery.net and I think that platform should also be used for VIATRA entries. It is currently under discussion how this site should be managed (e.g. which CMS) but regarding the content our long-term vision is that both VIATRA and IncQuery-related blog and news items should be maintained here (and syndicated to other sites such as the eclipse.org site newsbox or planet eclipse).

cheers
Istvan