Re: [viatra-dev] ICMT

Thanks!

Slides uploaded: http://www.slideshare.net/abelhegedus/viatra-3-a-reactive-model-transformation-platform

Cheers,
  Ábel Hegedüs

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group
Department of Measurement and Information Systems

On 2015.07.22. 12:05:31, David, Istvan <davidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

>There were around 5-10 people raising hands for the first and almost everyone for the second.
That's good news. Of course it also means the proper positioning of VIATRA(3) will take some time and good examples, case studies. :)

Please let us know when the slides are available.

Cheers,
Istvan

I have presented the paper yesterday and Dániel was also there. The slides will be uploaded soon to slideshare.
Feedback was quite positive, one of the main takeaways is the following:
I asked the audience of around 40 people two questions at some point (1) Who knows EMF-IncQuery? (2) Who knows VIATRA? There were around 5-10 people raising hands for the first and almost everyone for the second.

Cheers,
  Ábel Hegedüs

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group
Department of Measurement and Information Systems

On 2015.07.21. 21:29:17, David, Istvan <davidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

Any news regarding the presentation on our ICMT paper? Feedback, key takeaways, etc?
(I've been working kinda "detached" lately, so I don't even know who was presenting.)

Cheers,
Istvan
_______________________________________________ viatra-dev mailing list viatra-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/viatra-dev