Re: [viatra-dev] Trafo API packages

Hi,

Somehow I forgot that it's not just me using the live transformation API anymore, sorry. I'll do it ASAP. Thanks for the heads-up!

Cheers,
Istvan

would be nice to also handle downstream examples:

Cheers,
  Ábel Hegedüs

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group
Department of Measurement and Information Systems