Re: [viatra-dev] IncQuery-related change in the concrete syntax of the CEP Language

And if I understand it correctly, case 2b ("QueryResultChangeEvent") is something IQPatternEvents currently cover, so maybe this could be its new name. That would allow extending the set of detectable change events in the future in accordance with the categories you just mentioned.
Should we go then with the IQPatternEvents->QueryResultChangeEvent renaming?

Yes.

--
István Ráth
Research Fellow