[viatra-dev] Git issues (unpack-objects abnormal exit)

Hi,

I'm facing the following issue when pushing into refs/heads/master:

Can't connect to any repository: ssh://isdavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/viatra2/org.eclipse.viatra2.emf.git (ssh://isdavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/viatra2/org.eclipse.viatra2.emf.git: error occurred during unpacking on the remote end: unpack-objects abnormal exit)

Dry-run is OK, but when I try actually pushing the content, it fails.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks,
Istvan

Back to the top