Re: [viatra-dev] VIATRA/IncQuery meeting next week

Hi all,

Quick update: the meeting's been rescheduled to 2pm.

Cheers,
Istvan

Hi all,

It's been scheduled for Tuesday (Oct. 7th) 4pm. Let's meet at IB408 then move to an appropriate location. I.e. either one of the labs or Kocka. :)

Cheers,
István Jr.

Hey guys,

Is there any meeting scheduled for the next week maybe? It would be nice to agree on a roadmap regarding the CEP extension and maybe also collecting/discussing the ideas we came up with in the last months.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Istvan

Back to the top