[viatra-dev] Can we update project name to 'VIATRA'?

Hi,

for quite a long time, we are using VIATRA2 as a project name. However, combining it with the version number 3.x, and talking about the next generation of the VIATRA project (e.g. codenaming it as VIATRA3), this can cause quite a bit of confusion for end-users.

We had already several internal discussions related to this topic, but most solutions can be problematic. Today, István had an idea I think would be nice from both technical and marketing perspective: what if we would drop the "2" from VIATRA2, and try to name the project later as 'VIATRA'?

I will read/ask about the process required to change the project name/namespace; meanwhile if anyone has any objections, please state it.

Cheers,
Zoltán
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz