Re: [viatra-dev] Transformation API

Hi,

batch transformation statements renamed according to this pattern and added fireWhilePossible. Sadly, Eclipse wiki is down, so I cannot update the page now (but the examples are refreshed).

Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group

On 2013.09.27., at 18:15, bergmann@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> 1. (Batch) Transformation Statements
>
> - The name of "forall" does not reflect its most important property. We should find an alternative name. How about "forAllCurrent"?
> - As a very common use case, there should be a primitive equivalent of ALAP execution, since "until(alwaysFalse)" is awkward to read and difficult to come up with. How about "repeatedly" or even "whilePossible"?
>
> As an alternative, we should consider verb-like statements for firing activities, such as "fireOne" (instead of "choose"), "fireAllCurrent" (instead of "forAllCurrent" or "forall"), "fireWhilePossible" (instead of "until(alwaysFalse)" or "repeatedly"), "fireUntil" (instead of "until").

Back to the top