Re: [viatra-dev] Wrong parameter reference in BatchTransformation.addRules()

The original code does seem bogus to me.

The refactored version looks fine.

Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Dávid István wrote:

Hi again,

Got that part of the code refactored into an abstract super class: AbstractTransformation and handled the issue. Please check whether I understood the purpose of that part or not.

Cheers,
Istvan