[vertx-dev] Queries regarding finer-details of SSL-Support in Vertx2

Hi All.

I am just starting onto Vertx2, and was going through security-features.
I landed on the page http://vertx.io/vertx2/api/java/index.html

This page is sleek in the sense it shows how to get things up and working :)
Just wanted to know ::

a)
What TLS-Algorithm and CIpher-Suites are used in Vertx2?

b)
Are the TLS-Algorithm and Cipher-Suites configurable? Or there is one fixed pair of algorithm+suite in use in Vertx2?

I was just drawing parallels with OpenSSL, which provides the clients to specify the above as parameters.
A bit of pointers on the queries will help know the internals better :)

Looking forward to some help ...

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

Back to the top