[ve-dev] volunteer of builder manager

Hi
I'd like to contribute some time for visual editor project.
I worked in eclipse BIRT gui team as a GUI developer for about 4 year from Feb, 2004. I'm still a committer of BIRT project.  I also helped to set up the initial auto building system of BIRT project. If possible, I'd like contribute my time to help VE project for following position.

- a build manager: taking care of putting the build system back in shape,
setting up continuous integration, build reporting and making weekly and
milestones releases. Pde build experience preferred, but we can help if you
do not know squat about it.
You will also be interacting closely with the EMF team that offered to help
us by using their awesome build system.