RE: [ve-dev] VE Roadmap

Jeff Myers wrote:
> Did you intentionally leave out VE's Swing support as one of the areas
> of project focus?
>Or did you forget to mention it when you talked
> about continuing to focus on what the VE currently does?
> I'd be very disappointed if VE's Swing support was discontinued... I
> think that's what most users (including myself) use it for primarily.

That was an oversight. A freudian slip may be :-D
Could you add it to the wiki page?
And the reason to put a roadmap is eactly for that.
We could in fact create a survey on survey monkey and ask the community
for feedbacck.
Could you help there?
I would be interested to know where we should go next!