Re: [ve-dev] Bugzilla cleanup!

Hi Peter,

Just do "Reassign to default component owner". That will take care of it for you. Also make sure that it is only open and assigned defects. You can ignore closed or resolved or duplicates.

Thanks,
Rich

Peter Walker/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/24/2007 02:00 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project        <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [ve-dev] Bugzilla cleanup!

Philippe,

>Review quickly the bugs that are assigned to you, and de-assign them.

I've got 165 bugs assigned to me and I am no longer an active committer.
Do you want them all re-assigned to
ve-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx?

Regards...

Peter Walker
-------------------------------------
RAM Development
919-254-1558 - T/L 444, Fax 254-8169, HYSA/501/K107
IBM SWG at RTP, 3039 Cornwallis Rd, RTP, NC 27709
Lotus Notes: Peter Walker/Raleigh/IBM   Internet: walkerp@xxxxxxxxxx

Philippe Ombredanne <pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2007 10:29 AM

Please respond to
pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project        <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project'" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Bugzilla cleanup!

To all past committers that are no longer active, I am kindly asking the
following:
Review quickly the bugs that are assigned to you, and de-assign them.
We have BugDay comming up and VE is on the radar for traige.
Your help to make sure assignamanets are cleaned u would be important.

Also we would need to setup some new categories in Bugzilla and a
general inbox to track for new VE bugs.
I will ask the web master that.

Thanks.

--