[ve-dev] visual editor

hi

I am using visual editor sdk 1.2.1v20060825 under Eclipse SDK Version: 3.2.0 Build id: M20060629-1905

I add a menuBar to a shell.  following code is generated

menuBar = new Menu(sShell, SWT.BAR);

sShell.setMenuBar(menuBar);

Howev er the Menubar stays unvisible and I can't add menu items.

Similarly, I can add a tabFolder to the shell but I coud'nt find any tab items in the palete to add to the tab folder.

In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114

Back to the top