[ve-dev] swing component inheritance using Eclipse Visual Editor

   hello,

   I am a recent version of Visual Editor in Eclipse 3.2.
I have a JDialog that I want to use as a base class and several classes
will extend (sub-class) this JDialog.
Since all of them contain some other custom component that I have
created, I put that custom component on the base class.

When I create a visual class for a subclass, the base class components
are not shown.
Am I missing a step or does VE not support it?
How can I do it?
I want to add additional different components to each subclass and keep
the common component from superclass (i.e. base class).

   thanks,
alex