Re: [ve-dev] Need help with ConcurrentModificationException

Hi,

If you take a look at BorderLayoutLayoutPage.execute() you can see how to execute commands from the layout pages:

        protected void execute(Command command) {
                if (command == null || !command.canExecute())
                        return;
                CommandStack cmdStack = (CommandStack)getEditorPart().getAdapter(CommandStack.class);
                if (cmdStack != null)
                        cmdStack.execute(command);
        }

Rich

Gerald Rosenberg <gerald@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/05/2006 07:40 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [ve-dev] Need help with ConcurrentModificationException

I have an "Apply" button available on the composite presented from my FormLayoutLayout (extends  JavaBeanCustomizeLayoutPage).  The button action invokes a routine in my helper (extends FlowLayoutPolicyHelper) that builds and executes the RuledCommandBuilder.

Thanks,
Gerald